Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LOST BUT NOW AM FOUND

SO... it's been awhile since I've last written something that may have seemed incredible to some, spiffy to many, and a waste of time for the majority but nonetheless here I am...

so ending my day by facebooking (which is ironic cuz I start my day that way too haha) I have found one of my friends Tati had started writing a blog. So while reading her first entry "BLAHG..." it for some reason, having nothing to do with food, made me hungry! I felt the need to let her know that she triggered my hunger as a response to her "BLAHG". In doing so, I realized that I was not signed in to my blog. So the page loaded to a signing in page and once signed in was then taken to my home page. Completely confused, I rambled thru my page trying to look for something that would take me back to Tati's page to comment. While getting frustrated, I was soon relieved of my stress when I found the "VIEW PROFILE" icon and clicked on it and then continued forward commenting on her page. I then realized that there was a "MY FOLLOWERS" section on my homepage as well, where, none other than my friend Tati's icon was sitting at the top waiting to be pressed after a long a search. So, even tho I commented on her page already I pressed her name from my homepage just so I had the satisfaction of knowing that I was lost but now am found and that there was a FASTER way to get there...

Fellow citizens of the "WWW" I tell you that there is always a FASTER way to get there. And what do I mean when I say "GET THERE?" Simple, it's pretty plain and straight forward and right in front of your face as was the "MY FOLLOWERS" section that I just happened to miss.

You see, we as human beings, tend to make things difficult for ourselves. When all the while the answers are right in front of our faces. And once we see the solution we shout, "WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT THE FIRST TIME?" Famous line you'll hear yourself say over and over and over!

This blog is not meant to be some elaborate article that explains every which way to turn, why? because it's simple. WE NEED TO OPEN OUR EYES, BE AWARE OF THE THINGS THAT SURROUND US, AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE THINGS THAT WILL HELP US GROW! Yes, we will make the wrong turn, BUT, God loves us so much that he continues to give us a right choice to choose from no matter what situation we are in. we could be in the middle of what may seem like hell and yet God will still continue to give us the option to do right! and once we figure that out and choose that route we will be led to a higher state of life and realize that there was a "FASTER WAY" to "GET THERE."

So friends, GET THERE, FAST, cuz we ain't getting any younger, and neither is the world. Help others GET THERE, FAST... Help ME GET THERE, FAST, cuz I know I need it HAHAHAHAAA. Because let's face it, we don't want to be lost, we want to be found, why? because it's more comforting...

And now, after seeing the word fast so many times in this blog, I have found myself short of breath and need to rest now, after a nice cold cut sandwich.. HAHAHA..

4 comments:

  1. (out of breath)...So since my brain just ran a marathon trying to keep up with Mycal's blog I feel like I was just given a review of the google help tool..then entered a southern gospel revival. Never in my life would I ever think those two topics could be combined...but then its mycal's thinking process. E=MC2 hahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..oops! sorry..made a mistake! so yes, good to know i inspired your hunger..for convenience!! i guess this blahg fits your life mr.speed racer! always in a rush..slow down and enjoy the scenery sometimes..cuz u might pass up some good good..hahaha how was tht sandwhich?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to thank my only two followers for bobbin and weavin with me on this road of life. ms. leen of course I gotta keep it interesting for those to read... And we all know that E=MC2 is equivalent to none other than Ms. Mariah Carey herself..

    Tani - Slowing down is so much fun in certain areas of our lives, but when it's crunch time we gotta be swift as lightning... AHAHAAA!!! That's why I go on special trips in my head when we drive to places... HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow...special trips in your head? haha gotta try that. inexpensive and hopefully a thrilling ride. well maybe we can put a gps device on you so when you get lost, we know how to find you.

    ReplyDelete