Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY....

So I've decided that everyday is holiday. There's always something new to see, feel, taste, smell, hear... New challenges, new accomplishments and new..... (you come up with the last one. hahaha) and if there aren't any of these in your holiday, MAYBE you should change your perspective.. hahaa..

anyways, some new things have come about and pretty excited. First, I have done my first solo show April 30, 2011. My family from UT was able to be in attendance, and it was just another witness to me of how much my family loves and supports me in all that I do. Post-concert I was asked to do a few other shows which one of them I have not yet responded. But will be doing one this Saturday.

I have been doing back up singing for quite some time now and have been able to sing for a few different artists. All in which I am glad I was able to be a part of. I've mentioned a few of the artists in blogs prior but one most recent is a young 13 yr old named Dinah Jane. She is a refreshing sound from a young generation. A sign that that art of music lives on and improves with each generation born. She's young yet still so humble about the talents which have been given to her and glad she's able to portray such humility in such a chaotic field. Good luck in all her endeavors!

For some personal news, I have a girlfriend now a days, and must say at first I didn't know how or what to feel about the situation (Due to the fact that I've been single for a few years hahahaa). It's not an unfamiliar situation for some but for me it's completely foreign. It's a long distant relationship with a girl from my home town, Dawn Taufui, (She'll prolly be skeptical about me putting her name like that HAHAHAA... Oh well I like that lashings haha) but it's been good so far. Definitely interesting because we're so far apart and still find interest in each other. Which I'm not mad, its just an interesting phenomena.

Our story is pretty interesting. We've known each other for over a year now and the dating scene between us has been approached on several occasions but I have ignored the idea of even having some to be serious with because I'm stubborn and dramatic. HAHA!! and so now that we are together it's almost like we've been together for a while because of the trials we've gone thru already prior to our relationship. But I'm excited to see her next month when I go to visit back home.

Well yall, it's time to get back to another part of my life and practice practice practice (One of these days my rehearsals will turn into paid rehearsals hahaa) Until then, enjoy your life and love everyone in it, and when you do I promise you you will see why everyday is a holiday.

5 comments:

  1. O M G!!!!! You're getting married?!?! Whaaaaa?? LOL!!!! You like how I totally switched that up;) I could start a rumor you know bahahahaha JP!! Aww wow Jaramillo this blog brought a tear to my eye..you're growing so fast haha! Jokes aside I'm happy for you..and I'm happy you're happy and I'm happy and hope everyone else in this crazy world is happy also=) we miss you out here in boring Utah:( I hope nothing for the best for your music career in the future because you deserve it with your talent!! xoxo Love yah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time!! Welcome to blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ mary girl you crazy!!! And thanks for being happy for me and for not starting rumors... Because they might be true hahahaa... But glad to have support... Its always reassuring...

    @tiff... I guess I've had it for awhile but never used it hahahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I live vicariously through you mycal. hahaha. But really happy to hear about the new love interest :) I feel like such a bad friend for not coming to see your performances, but in all reality, you know I'm such a homebody, but still that's a crap excuse. Anywho, present or not I'm always in support of anything Mycal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ homebody!!! No worries Vi I know you got me!!! Dinner on you when I come in june k hahahaa jk.. Miss you guys a whole lot!!! Hope you're doin good vi!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete